Try this Thin Mint Recipe out to curb your Girl Scout Cookie craving!
Recipe from drjockers.com and can be found here
1 cup of cashew flour or ½ cup of coconut flour
4 tbsps of raw cacao or minimally processed cocoa powder
1 tsp of vanilla
1 tsp of peppermint
1 pinch of pink salt
1 tsp of stevia
½ cup of coconut oil
Servings: 6 cookies
1. Take one cup cashews and grind in a magic bullet or coffee grinder until flour forms.
2. In a bowl, mix the cashew flour, cacao powder, and salt together.
3. Melt coconut oil in a small sauce pan.
4. Add the coconut oil, vanilla, peppermint, stevia or maple syrup, to the dry mixture and mix until a dough forms. Add more cacao or cashew flour if batter is too wet. 1 tablespoon at a time.
5. Take a teaspoon or so of the batter and drop onto a plate lined with parchment paper. Press down and form into the shape of a thin mint cookie or roll into bite size balls like pictured above.
6. Place in freezer for 15-30 minutes to allow the cookies to harden.
7. Take cookies out and enjoy! Store in fridge or freezer.